Monday, December 15, 2008

#37 - Through The Tall Grass



This was one of the shots I got yesterday morning during my exciting ChampionsGate photo shoot. Something I try to do every day, by the way, but am not always successful at. I spotted a couple of hot air balloons way up in the clouds when I was looking out my living room window getting the weather forecast for myself. I was immediately encouraged to go chasing the balloons, which turned out to be not all that fruitful, because they were quite a way off. But I did get to shoot my favorite hawk, and the Clock Tower, and some Ring Necked Doves, and the sun and the moon. Oh, what adventure! LOL

2 comments:

Flying Solo said...

You sure had a good time and took a awesome photo.

Small City Scenes said...

Ya know, that's just a pretty picture. MB