Thursday, November 27, 2008

#19 - Thanksgiving Day Clock Tower



The one and only shot I took today of the Clock Tower with my digital camera. I did take one with my cell phone also, and that is posted on the Mobile blog.

This is the first time I have encountered a live person at the Clock Tower Plaza. Other than ballooners, that is. I've never encountered a dead person, if you're wondering. The gentleman was nice enough to allow me to shoot his dog, but I failed to get the dog's name as I was in a hurry to get to my mother's for Thanksgiving Day dinner. She lives about one hundred miles from me.

2 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Good shot of Paul's face and the dog looks so happy we could call him Paulie. MB

Hope you made it to your Mother's. Enjoy! MB

Uma por Dia said...

I call all dogs TAKEIT, they like it! LOL