Thursday, November 13, 2008

#5 - Overcast Morning



I shot this on my way out of Champions Gate this morning. As you can see, the weather wasn't the greatest. But I think the Clock Tower is beautiful no matter the weather. Beauty, of course, is in the eye of the beholder. What I find beautiful you may find ugly. And vice versa.

My day was an exceptional one. I traveled to the west coast of Florida to work with my brother. That is always a good time, and I look forward to it every month. Today my brother beheld beauty in his eyes when he spotted money in the bed of my cute little pick-up truck. Whenever I find pennies on the ground, I throw them in the bed of the truck with the idea that I will get them out eventually and put them in my starving pig. But, little brother spotted them and said, "Pennies! What are they doing there? They don't belong there, they belong in my pocket!" With that, he gathered up the pennies and counted them. "Thirteen," he said, as he quickly pocketed them. LOL

That's the Paul McCartney face of the clock, by the way. That's south, for you newcomers.

3 comments:

Flying Solo said...

Cute little story. Its always good to know were you put your pennis! lol

Carletta said...

Coca - :)

Pennies from heaven they say!
Like the angle.
Does cuteness run in the family?

Small City Scenes said...

Careful Coca. LOL
Yes the tower is nice looking but the trees look good in the overcast too. MB