Sunday, November 30, 2008

#22 - Sunrise Today



It was very windy and a little chilly this morning, and as the day progressed things got a lot worse. The sun went away, the clouds rolled in, and by noontime there were Tornado Warnings being broadcast as torrential rains fell.

However, I did manage to get a few shots in Celebration and Downtown Disney before things fell apart.

When I was sitting in the Coco Moka Cafe, having my Sunday morning coffee, there was an English family to my right and a Chinese family behind me. If you walk through Downtown Disney, and Disney Parks in general, you see and hear people from all over the world. Mickey draws them all in. Obama should consider making Mickey Mouse Secretary Of State, he knows how to make the world happy. Obama should also consider changing the title of Secretary Of Defense to Secretary Of Offense, and Secretary Of Homeland Security to Secretary Of Defense. Think Football Team, with a Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, and Defensive Coordinator. Words have power, and I think these words would make the positions much more understandable to the office holders, the country, and the world. I'm through rambling.