Monday, November 10, 2008

#2 - Early Morning View



A view from the southeast corner of the Clock Tower plaza, with the sun just bathing the top of the tower.

If I don't get up early in the morning, I feel like I'm missing out on something. Do you know what I mean? I don't have to be up and out, just up - no sleeping late for me. Life is too short. Besides that, the early bird catches the worm.

Speaking of proverbs, here's one for you: Don't judge a man until you've walked in his shoes. In other words, don't criticize a man until you've tried to do the things he has done. Do you think President-elect Obama may be forming a different opinion of President Bush now that he is privy to the intelligence and has had his first meeting with Bush in the White House? I do.

3 comments:

Flying Solo said...

You must have catched a really big worm!

Small City Scenes said...

Great color on the tower.
I like to be up early too. the sky, the clouds, the animals etc--hey something could be happening. MB

Carletta said...

It has the same time on both sides of the clock. So people don't think I'm crazy it didn't at one time as I recall. :)

Yes, Mr. Obama might well be thinking 'what did I get myself into?' Love the quote.